Thursday, October 4, 2012

Relieved.

Happy October, loves! 

October is finally here! Wow, how the year has gone by so fast. It was as if yesterday, I was celebrating my 16th birthday. Life is really going fast and it's exciting, yet at the same time .. I want it to slow down. This October, let's take a breather, step back, and enjoy the colors of the leaves.

Lately, I've been occupied with spending every waking moment talking to my friend Joon again. Our relationship started getting super ooc, yet I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't care. He accepted me, whether I was being calm or crazy; it felt nice to be appreciated.

Around last week, on a Thursday, we had gotten into a fight. Simon had called him a name that I didn't defend which triggered Joon to seriously get angry. I admit that it was my mistake for not defending him, but at the same time .. what was I supposed to do? I was in total shock that Simon would even say such a thing to someone I thought was his really good friend. I was surprised. But after a day or two of taking a breath and reanalyzing everything .. we talked again. This time, we actually understand each others faults (although I believe it was my complete fault) and we've become stronger in our friendship. Our relationship has gotten really strong also and I found myself loving him more and more each day.

Yesterday, I had another conflict with Cass (Sooyoung). She is seriously the greatest best friend I've ever had; someone who I looked up to because she was the epitome of amazing. It was unbelievable really that things had gotten out of hand. I admit that I cried for her as well .. but who doesn't cry for people they love? I was really frustrated and stressed out, but yesterday things were resolved and I really hope that things will go back to the way things were again because I need her and Joon in my life.

OH~ one last thing. I talked to Joon's cousin and she accidently told me his real name. Aiden. Are you freaking kidding me?! How lucky am I?! That's my favorite name, ever since I was little. I couldn't help but flail like an idiot when I found that out. I also now know what he looks like .. ugh he can't be anymore perfect. I'm seriously falling hard. 

Anyways, I have to go. I'll talk to you guys again.
- Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment