Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Perspective

Hello loves,


This may be completely late, but I've finally stepped up my game with homework. Hell yes, Junior year is already getting pretty hard but I'm determined to pass everything. Right now, my math grade is an F but tomorrow's test will bring me up because I vow and promise to ace it! 

This week, I've lacked so much sleep from being carried away with talking to my rp friends Simon and Joon, but I've been taking that time to do my homework as well. I'm even going into class at lunch for help which is new to me because I'm usually too scared to do anything.

This year though, I promise to be braver. Of course I'll need the help! It's Junior year, right? I still cannot believe how far I've come. It was like yesterday I was still at Herman. Thank you lord for letting me pass my Sophomore year classes. Please make this year a great one because so far I'm enjoying it. 

Oh! Did I tell you guys that I've joined the tennis team? It's pretty fun so far. I'm too lazy to join Varsity, so I'm in JV with Rosie this year. It's pretty laid back actually and I'm enjoying it (despite being tired and the hot sun)!
I really think that this new beginning will really kick off my junior year with a lot of fun. :)

Another update is that I am no longer in a relationship! The break up was rather calm and mutual too. I wasn't really bothered by it (yeah, I know it sounds bad), but I was relieved too. I guess I'm not up for a high school relationship after all. It's pretty time consuming and annoying when you live a busy life. Especially junior year, I'll need all the time I can get! Especially when I lack sleep during the night and take power naps when I collapse at home.

Last weekend, my rp Bomi had just gotten married to Simon. It was really fun getting to see the dashboard alive again with so many friends just having a nice weekend with me. This weekend though, Michele is finally flying over! Because Jen has been in school for about 2 weeks now, I wasn't really expecting to see her yet. I really cannot wait! I've missed Michele so much. It's been a year since I've seen her last. /sigh. KoOlina memories~ 

So here is the summary of my junior year:

  • Wake up call on grades
  • Single pringle
  • Family time
  • Tennis team
  • Lack of sleep
AH! I almost forgot to mention. My rp friend Joon and I have been talking lately. He's super sweet honestly. I don't get why guys like him cannot exist anywhere near me. I've learned that he lives in NJ which is across the country, but I really hope that one day I'll get to meet him. He's also told me that he really likes me ooc which drove me crazy because I've been building up feelings for him as well. We've exchanged interests (especially in music) and I feel the butterflies again. Yes, I know I said that I am in no need of a high school relationship but guess what. He's 19. I know, at first I was really hesitant, but for now I really believe he's such a wonderful guy. Plus, if you think about it .. once I get out of high school, the 3 year difference doesn't seem so insane.

I guess I'm just enjoying my life right now. It's been really fun so far with some stressful homework on the side, but I will improve. I promise.

See you again soon,
Erica


Song Obsession: Lego House - Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment