Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Kiss Me"

I thought I'd keep this for the sake of being super happy for once in my life.

"To my dear goddess/spoon/jagiya,
I didn’t really intend to write something like this, but my feelings have become stronger day by day and I just…need to let it out somehow. Because when I’m talking to you it never comes out in the way I want it to. Normally you just see “aksdjfhasjf”.
I tell you every day that I love you but I don’t think you realize just how much. Majority of the time I’m just thinking of you, imagining things, wondering if you’re happy, smiling at how adorable you are. You have no idea what you do to me. It’s hard to describe but the way my heart beats faster whenever I’m talking to you makes it clear what kind of an effect you have on me. I think about so many things that could happen when we’re together..and when I asked you that night if you imagined things going further, I wasn’t lying when I said I have too. I want to know what it’s like to softly stroke your skin, press my lips to your soft ones and trail kisses down your neck, run my hands up and down your back, have your body so close to mine. I want to know what it’s like to make you feel good physically as well as emotionally. I just want you so badly. 
Talking to you is the highlight of my day and I know it’s something that I can always look forward to. As you know I always have trouble getting myself to tell you to sleep. It’s always a battle between me wanting you to get rest because it’s good for you and just wanting to talk to you all night. I feel incredibly selfish and unfair because I just want you for myself and I sometimes I just wish I didn’t have to share you..but I know that it’s irrational to think that way.
You’re the only person I want to go to sleep next to, and the first face I want to see when I wake up. I want to be able to hold you tightly and kiss you, take you wherever you want to go or stay inside and huddle together under the blankets. Talk to you about everything and anything, or just enjoy comfortable silence. Whatever we’d be doing, I know I’d be happy. Because that’s what you do to me. You make me incredibly happy by just being yourself. Your selfless, caring, adorable, dorky self. You’re perfect to me and there’s nothing I’d change about you. (Except for accepting the fact that you’re A LOT cuter and that I love you more :P)
I truly do not know how things will turn out in the future, but I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. No one will ever compare to you and no one will ever make me feel like you do. I really want to thank you for what you’ve done for me over these past few months. It’ll never be forgotten. "

"Hi beautiful ^^ I heard this and I thought of us..everything good I see or hear reminds me of you.
This was all sent by my wonderful fork, spoon, and prince charming. :) 
I hope he knows that I love him so damn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment