Friday, October 21, 2011

SOPHisticated and C14SSY.

Sophomore year is pretty much screwed up. Or actually, I screwed it all up.
My Algebra 2 grade is pretty weak. Two weeks ago, I was absent for a week because I had this really super bad flu. Now, I'm trying to catch up on things and my grades are slipping. Fuck!
Yesterday, I talked a bunch with Vivian on aim. Jaysus, I haven't been on aim in forever.
We caught up on a ton of things and I'm still jealous that my life isn't as fun as everyone else's.
But, I've been dating Daniel for a while now. This sunday is our 4 months! :)
We went on our first date last week because we thought we'd start a little slower. It was really fun~ hehe. We went to golfland and played the games in the arcade. Daniel hit the huge jackpot of 400 tickets and I hit the smaller jackpots like 200 tickets. We ended up with almost 2k, so he got me a cute stuffed angry bird! I love it so much. Other than that, I've been opening up to others more. I'm pretty good friends with Steven and Nick in PE. I've gotten to catch up with Krisy also, since we walk together and keep eachother on the same sports teams. World History got pretty good too! I made a new friend with another Daniel, HAHA! He's pretty funny and he reminds me so much of my tumblr friend, Ray. Ray's super sweet also-- he's genuine and really down to earth. I love having a friend like that.
I haven't really talked to Teddi, Nicholas, and Jonny lately though. Instead, pretty much every weekend, I go to the mall with Panda or with Panda and the gang; or I hang out with Daniel at either my house or his. Grandma's been staying with us too, but she's finally leaving this weekend with Auntie Letty. I've been gaining weight like crazy too! And it's driving NUTS. Gah, I need to get a job and a car so that I can afford the gym and shit.
Anyways, before I go on rage mode, I'm gonna go.
Talk to you another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment