Friday, August 19, 2011

From Hien.

Aw, Erica. This is your senior year, right? I know that school’s a pain in the ass. I swear, I know how you feel. I have no friends. My “friends” don’t even think about me once. I’m alone in class and all I do is write lyrics all over my pages. I have nothing but music to keep me happy during school because my real friends don’t go to my school and my parents never let me see them. It’s hard to live because I’m always missing them.

I have the same issue as you when I’m sleeping. I suggest you try talking to someone to relieve your stress a bit so that you can sleep easier? Sometimes, it’s the stress and all that anxiety inside that gets you so messed. Even though your best friend isn’t in any of your classes, try talking to her outside of school or at breaks! I’m sure a small visit with your friend will make you at least a little happy. If I were you, I’d punch your cousin’s ex. What happened to FAMILY FIRST? Your cousin should believe you. Wtf is this? I know that you would never lie about stuff like this. If your cousin’s ex bothers you, tell your parents or something. I’m going to throw bricks at someone’s face if he threatens you in anyway.

Is it school and Hawaii that’s bothering you? School, you just have to live through it, you know? Teachers suck and they’re mean, but they have no time for students anymore. They’re so busy with themselves that if you fail, they won’t care. It’s your responsibility to do your work and be on task even if the teacher sucks. If they suck, try reading more in textbooks and getting help from others. Do your best and try hard. The key to success is effort and dedication.

And about Hawaii, remember that you’re not alone. Even though “home” is there, you still have people here who care about you. I’ve been desperate to see my family in LA. You won’t have to wait forever, okay? You’ll see them again. I’m sure that they don’t want you sad. I’m sure that they miss you as well. Stay strong for them, okay? Your happiness is a gift to them. Your happiness is someone else’s happiness.

If Ryan really cared, then he has to show it. Try talking to him and say that you miss him (as a friend). Are you happy with Daniel? Do you like him a lot? If so, I don’t think you should really care if people find out or not. I sort of have an idea of what you’re thinking. Everyone sucks and they’re all crappy, right? But that “everyone” isn’t everyone. There are always good people around you. You just need to wait for them to step into your life.

Your soulmate will eventually come in time. Love will come to you, don’t chase after it. Don’t break your heart by looking for love. Love is patience. Those who wait get the best because God is saving you for the best. Getting into UH is hard, right? But if you try your best and persevere, you can do it.Do you want it badly? If so, fight for it and believe in yourself. Nothing is impossible. If you put all your effort, you can do it.

Being happy is to look at the reasons to be happy. Look at the things to be happy for. Don’t count your problems, count your blessings. You have many things to be happy about, am I right? Life doesn’t suck at all. The reason why it “sucks” is because of the obstacles and the things that interfere within your life. You just have to find a way to cross it. Life is like a labyrinth. Every where you turn, you’ll never know what’s there. That’s why life is so hard. You just need to find the right path and follow your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment