Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm free!

Hello darlings,
Today was the last day of finals! Now, I get to enjoy life without homework and studying!
This Christmas should be a great one. I have my boyfriend, Daniel, to accompany me throughout the holiday. I received a gift from Rosie and Natalie today which surprised me like always. I never see these things coming which I guess is an advantage to feel that exhillerating feeling. I should really meet up with Daniel Owen again. Since all that studying, I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him much. I've been really happy lately, and it's just exciting to see life this way! The last date I went on, was at Christmas in the park. It was pretty fun~ I've always dreamt of a date there, so now I can cross it off my bucket list! hehehe. I decided to grow my hair out, then possibly get my bangs back. Other than that, I'm not doing too well in Algebra two but I swear that next semester I'll be studying my ass off. I hope this holiday will be successful for Haley and Stefanie. Although they get super irritating, I still hope the best for them. As an update, my heart has been okay but now they say I have an extra focus when I'm doing exercise. Now apparently, I can't have my heart rate go over 100 or it's a bad idea. I took a MRI a few days back and got to watch Tangled in these television glasses! It was pretty cool, to be honest. I'm scheduled for a medical procedure one of these days.. plus, I'm hoping to be a counselor for Stefanie's school this year (since she's in 6th grade).
Plus, I've been getting back into K-pop.. you might as well just say "Oh no!" HAHA, but I'm really enjoying seeing those beautiful faces again and admiring their pop culture. I even joined this writing group which is pretty cool. It's not really fan fictions but it's characters based on idols. It's really fun and interesting. I'll probably be writing all this break. Ah, 11:11! Wish! Anyways, I think I caught a cold.. or maybe it's just allergies. Either way, my nose is stuffy. Gah!

Welp, this is getting pretty useless now that I'm forgetting everything I wanted to say.
Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment