Sunday, August 14, 2011

081411

Hi, Hello. :) How are you all?
I have a day left of summer and I have no idea what I am doing to live it up.
I got my schedule, and when I saw the freshmen .. omg, I am so disgusted. ;__;
Anywho, I think I got okay teachers, but who knows? I don't know any ST teachers really.
I hung out with Daniel yesterday, then went to meet Auntie Mabelle, Abby, Gabriella, and Josephine at the Chabot Science place to watch Monsters Inc in their theater which was pretty fun. Today, the Lian's came over for a bbq. I caught Marissa up on life and found out she's starting school tomorrow. ;A; good luck to her~ I baked cookies which turned out horrible! Yet Haley likes to eat them for some reason.. It's gross! Future warning: Do not use Shortening! I ended up making milkshakes with Stef with ice cream and then we played a round of Just Dance 2.
Yeah, that's how I chill at home. 8]

No comments:

Post a Comment