Tuesday, August 9, 2011

080911

Greetings! I haven't updated this whole summer, so get ready for a long ass post.

Hawaii trip 2011 has got to be the best memories of my lifetime. [June 30th] When we arrived at the Hawaiian airport, the excitement was just tremendous. Although we had to carry our heavy luggage for about a mile or two, I was so grateful to finally be back "home." The airport was a bit crowded and of course I was expecting to see that blond haired boy, but it was all okay. We met Auntie Letty, Lena, and Chris out in the pick up zone. We dropped off our luggage in the car and then waited for the shuttle to rent a car. After a long while, we finally got a nice bright red car and drove over to KoOlina. Oh boy, I cannot explain how wonderful and absolutely beautiful it is over there. We met up with grandma in the front of the resort while dad and mom went to go find visitor's parking. We saw Brandon come up for a little before we went up to the room. There, was the beginning of the most amazing vacation ever. We saw Uncle Lance and Auntie Letty. Michele and Maya came up a while after contacting them via text message. I can't tell you how fucking psyched I was! We hung out in the room for a while, Uncle Andy and the others came over afterwards. Michele, Maya, and I were told to go down to the beach and meet up with Uncle Rick and the Tucker boys. It was super hot! And also very very awkward. We left after about 10 - 20 minutes and headed back to the room. We spent a couple hours there until driving up to see Uncle Dickie in Wahiawa. When we got there, it was around 9ish? We were greeted by Uncle Dickie and Paul Hanford. We set up our sleeping spaces and I went online for a quick chat with everyone. It was still funny to me how I was used to the weather and time zones while everyone else complained. I guess you can say I'm an ~island girl~ hehe. [July 1st] We spent half the day at Uncle Dickie's, then drove back to KoOlina. We first went to the room and saw Jenny! Gaah, how I missed her so~ She's prettier than I remember! After that, we got ready to go to the beach. We same for a while, met up with the Tuckers again, then went into the pools. Oh my, their two pools are just .. alksdjflkasjdfl magnificent! I love them so much. The only thing though, was that everywhere I went, I always saw SOMEONE who looked like Ryan .__. sigh. Things were pretty much fun and games until the adults started to get all anal. [July 2nd] Marissa and I slept over and stayed in grandma and grandpa's room. We had Chris do a sermon in the morning, then we all went out to swim and stuff while mom and dad took Haley and Stef to Dole's pineapple plantation. That night after Unce Lance treated us girls to dinner at Outback; Michele, Jennifer, Maya, Brandon and I went swimming. It was soo fun~ in the beginning, Maya kept wanting to go to the jacuzzi but none of us wanted to so we had Brandon go with her. Later, Brandon came back without Maya and told us that she was in there with some boy. Of course, us girls started to freak out and squeal. We're were all sobbing and being depressed because we wanted to random cute guy to come and talk to us. :[ We tried peaking at the second pool entrance, but when we saw the two coming in, we rushed to the opposite side, screaming and laughing our asses off. [June 3rd] The next day, we went to the pool in the morning to the afternoon, switching back and forth from the beach to the pool. Maya looked for the mysterious cute blond boy the whole time to be disappointed that he wasn't there ;^; In the evening, we did family pictures around the resort which I can totally say was AWKWARD. Afterwards, the whole family went out to eat for some chinese food. Again, that night, we went to the jacuzzi hoping that the rest of us would have someone to mingle with. Maya's ~friend~ wasn't there that night :[ but Maya did try to talk to this other cute guy there. He was 14 which was kinda in the field for me, since Maya's friend from yesterday was a year younger than her. He was really shy though. The parents checked up on us from time to time since Ella and Stefanie were in the pool that night. Haley stayed with me, which gave me some brownie points? Hehe. Maya, Michele, Jenn, and I started to play 10fingers a little while after the parents left. Haley did her own thing on the sidelines and "Daniel" just watched. At one point, Michele had Keanu cracking up because she had never worn a two piece before and was explaining that she wore a fruit suit when she was little. Hehe, which was super cute! Then, the parents told us we had to go up soon. When we got out, we saw "Daniel" there. He opened the door for us with his key which was super nice of him and we all piled into the elevator. The two of us kept glancing at each other, which made both of us laugh simultaneously. :3 That night, I went home to Uncle Dickie's to see Elijah boy, Darla girl, and Lexi baby the next day~ [July 4th; Happy Birthday, Stef!] The next day, after a long peaceful sleep. I found bug bites on my leg. :[ they were super itchy, painful and HUMUNGOUS! ;A; bummer.. We went over to Allison's house for lunch. There, we were greeted by Darla girl~ It was so sweet, that she was crying happy tears, omg. Then there was Lexi baby hiding in the corner. Gah! She got so big ;~; and then, I met my new baby cousin little Alohi [Lindsey]. She looks so much like the Au side, it's hilarious. She's my new mini-me! hehe ^___^ And you cannot forget, Elijah boy! He got so big and tall~ jfc, I almost cried! We caught up with everyone. Glen is still funny as ever. Allison and Kauii are still gorgeous too. While I was getting more food from the kitchen, I was being cornered by Allison. Like usual, she asked about boyfriends and such. My answer was no of course. Then, she said that my boobs were big. I laughed so hard, omg. "Kauii, look at her boobies. Ours are so small!" "It must be something in the water on the mainland." HAHAHA, and of course Glen butt in, "Teeny titty comittee." omg, I was dying xD LOL. While we finished eating, Lexi and Darla were fighting about Lexi's boyfriends. Darla says that Lexi is "too too young." and Lexi was explaining why her previous boyfriend had broken up with her and how she wanted another boyfriend. It was so cute~ daddy got it on tape. We celebrated Stefanie's birthday with cake afterwards, then went inside to play house. A few hours later, the adults were playing this street figher game on the xbox, while the kids went outside. I pushed little Alohi in the wagon, and raced around with Lexi and Elijah. Stefanie played "bad guy" with them, trapping her in the middle of all these chairs. How cute! I spent most of my time with little Alohi since she didn't cry when with me. Hehe ;] Even when she got her hand stuck in the door, I came to the rescue and she had no problem with me. I swear, those moments are the greatest. Finally, we started packing up and heading towards KoOlina again. We swam for a little bit before going up to eat. That night, we watched the fireworks from afar on the balcony and via television. All of us kids went down to the pool for some fun late night swimming. To our surprise, Maya's ~friend~ was there! hehe. Maya had me stay with her, just in case. I sat there awkwardly while they chatted and some random guy stared at me. I finally left them alone and went to find Michele. We talked for a while and then noticed "Daniel" but with his friend Travis. I started to warm up to them until Maya told us that her and her friend were going down to the beach. Us being smart, followed behind. To our surprise, "Daniel" and Travis followed. We stayed out on the sand while the two love birds went into the ocean. I kept complaining how it was unsafe and how he just wanted to get into Maya's pants. Which made "Daniel" and Travis laugh. They were pretty funny dudes too. Goofballs if I might add. Michele finally told Maya to head back to the pool. We walked back, I stayed around with Travis and "Daniel" while Michele ditched me with Haley and Maya and her lover went back into the jacuzzi. Michele came back to me afterwards though and we played 10fingers PG version with Travis, "Daniel", Ella and Stef. But suddenly, Uncle -hulk- Andy came over and started shouting at Maya. Michele freaked because she thought that he'd be furious with her for not watching out for Maya [which we totally did btw]. Maya came back, venting to Michele, while I kept playing around with "Daniel" and Travis. We went into the hot tub for a little, then went back into the pool. Travis followed me everywhere, lol. When Travis went back into the hot tub, I jumped into the pool for a quick refresher, then dragged "Daniel" back into the hot tub with me. It was sort of awkward until Dad came down to tell us the parents wanted us upstairs. We grabbed our towels and "Daniel" and Travis came to see us go up. Michele and Maya talked to them about their names or something. It was totally funny because "Daniel" was actually named Keanu. Maya just heard it wrong the night before. LOL.
I went home that night, because it was Auntie Letty's last night in KoOlina. Sad face! ;^;
[July 5th] We stayed with Paul Hanford that day. We went to North Shore and got to see the turtles on the beach! so qt. We then went to some other shaved ice place. Idunno what it's called but it's next door to Motsomoto's [which we went to, but I don't remember when ;A;].
That evening, we went to Kauii and Mark's house to celebrate Elijah and Darla's birthday! The food was great, and we got to see Mark! Who is still funny also. We talked to Auntie Pat and Mark's brother while we were there. [July 6th] We woke up to have breakfast with Dad before Uncle Dickie took him to the airport. We packed up our stuff and brought it over to Auntie Letty's. Oh how I missed that house! So warm and inviting too. :[ We hung out there for a while until everyone else arrived. Maya told me about her first kiss with Broman, which is a super cut story btw! Then Uncle Rick took Maya, Michele, and I to North shore where we met up with the rest of the pack [Auntie Lena, Auntie Letty, Grandma, Uncle Andy, Auntie Marianne, and Chris]. We went around the surf shops, ate at a good mexican restaurant, shopped at HE>i and then went to Michele's ex's work for some really good shaved ice. Yumm!
[July 7th] We went to Hale KOa for some chill time. Jenn, Maya, and I hung out at the beach most of the time. We went into the freezing cold water, where these two guys said it wasn't and kept watching us. Then, we got some tan time and chatted about random stuff. Later, when thinking we were going to leave, these two guys in the group of guys that were sitting near us earlier comes over and sits in front of us. They introduced themselves and told us about where they were from and such. Adam had really really pretty eyes and he was such a cutie. They believed I was 19, can you believe that? Jenn really liked Matt who was a pretty funny guy. Anyway, they kept insisting for us to take them out to dinner. But Jenn didn't have her car with us so it was sort of a bummer. We talked for a long time, and then they had to go. We decided to leave to, but it seemed like we were stalking them or something ;A; oh well, it was super fun. That night Jenn and I were searching for them on facebook. No luck! :[ hehe, anywho. Michele came over afterwards and we all decided to dress up real sexy and go out to dinner. Just us four. We put on make up, dressed all nice, then walked around town. We decided to go to Senor Frogs for dinner. Not the greatest choice, but Michele left her number for our server who was pretty cute. It was a really fun night ;D Hehe. The rest of the trip, we just hung out on the beach. I finally got a hold of Ryan. We were supposed to meet, but he decided not to act upon it. :[ I believe it was July 13th when the four of us went to the mall. We shopped for hours, until we had to rush Maya home so she could go to the airport. ;A; but on the way home, I was staring out the car window and out of the corner of my eye, guess who I fucking saw. RYAN. R-Y-A-N. THE Ryan I am in love with. I gasped super loud, and looked out the window behind me once the car started to move again. Michele, Jenn, and Maya freaked out and I told them that I think it was Ryan who I saw. I swear, I couldn't feel a thing! My heart stopped, literally. I was in a shock. I swear, my heart was beating a hundred times faster, and it didn't even feel like I was breathing. I immediately texted him asking if he was in Kaneohe, which he responded yes. Then I asked if he was sitting in the back of a black truck, and he said YES. Holy fucking cows. When we got back to the house, I could barely walk inside, my knees were shaking. ;AAAA; afterwards, I had Michele text him and we were supposed to sneak out to see a movie with him, but then of course, he said his mom wouldn't let him out. ;___; but yeah. At least I got to see him, right? Holy fuckers. [July 14th] The day we were finally leaving. :[ I woke up early to see Jenn leave. Then, I packed up and waited for Michele to wake up. She drove us to the airport, and this time I didn't cry. Only because I knew that this vacation was lived out to its fullest. Plus, we'll be seeing them again soon. I'm even planning on going to UH for college. Wouldn't that be fun~ hehe.

But now, we're at home. I've been staying up waaaay past 3AM. For the first few weeks of being back home, I stayed up on the phone with my friends Nicholas and Teddi. Then, I made plans with Rosie, Natalie, and Daniel at the mall. Daniel came with us to San Francisco for the Korean play, and the next day we both hung out at Uncle Andy's. Ever since, we've hung out together a lot. You could say we're dating I guess. I talked to John a lot since coming home too. We even FINALLY posted our first youtube videos together. This past week I've made plans with all my friends. I just went to the mall with Michael, Benny, and Daniel-Panda last Sunday. Plus, I went to the beach with Daniel and Rosie on Friday and slept over at Rosie's until Saturday. Grandma and grandpa have moved in for the next few weeks. Rosie and I are planning our awesome Sophomore year together, club is turning out great! AND school starts next Tuesday which is a week from now. :[ Oh~ and did I tell you? Ryan confessed around a week ago[?]. He said he still has feelings for me and I told him I did too. Which makes me happy but uneasy because nothing is happening yet nor will ever happen ;~; meep. Anyway, I'll be shopping with Irene and Dixie tomorrow, Thursday I get my schedule for this year, Friday I'll be helping with freshman orientation and we'll see how everything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment