Saturday, June 25, 2011

062511

Greetings, loved ones.
It's been almost two weeks since that "incident."
I'm still hopelessly thinking that he'll ask for me back,
but I doubt it since he hasn't really talked to me since.
In other news, it's less than a week before I'm boarding the plane!
Today Stefanie has her birthday party for her friends at Almaden Lake.
It should be fun with melted ice cream cake and goose poop everywhere.
Good news~ I get to see Marissa finally! She has got to be the best cousin ever.
I've got to admit, today is the first time I've actually smiled without trying.
OH! And last Wednesday, I went to the mall with Daniel, Benny, Rosie, and Natalie.
Natalie left early- so, the rest of us went to watch X-MEN: First Class.
OH MY GOODNESS. It's my favorite movie now. James McAvoy and Nicholas Holt.
Le sigh, forever .. alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment