Sunday, June 12, 2011

061111

hello again! so far, so good.
The past few days have been a little sketchy.
You know how dramatic I can get right? well, to me Ryan's been acting a little different.
But, I've learned to deal with it and I've grown used to it, which is good because usually I'd just drop it.
I think that's a good sign because even though there's some depth missing, I still love him a lot.
Anyways, as of tomorrow, I have a whole weeks worth of color guard camp, 9 - 3PM.
It isn't as bad as the August camp, but I already feel like a zombie. The living dead.
Besides that though, 18 more days until I'll be landing in paradise.
I've been thinking lately about how I'll be able to meet Ryan. I'm so nervous, my heart races.
What if I screw up? I'm sure as hell going to disappoint since I'm so awkward.
Plus, lately my self esteem has been at zero because I feel so overweight and fat. ;__;
JELLY ROLLS as Stefanie and I laughed about yesterday. Oh, and yesterday I got Ryan a bit upset.
After Haley's last soccer game [scoring 2 goals, yay!], the three of us stayed home alone,
blasting the Warblers CD really loud and playing rummikub for most of the day.
I gave up my phone and they gave up the iPod touch because they always fight about it.
We played Just Dance 2 as well and went out to eat with dad at Ariake's.
As soon as I got to Ariake's, my technology free day was over. I texted Ryan and he got upset that I didn't text him until then.
I had to tell a small fib to save myself and learned that he still has some trust issues, which is okay.
I really do love him and miss him even though we talk every day.
I just hope we work out well. I hope Hawaii works out well~ otherwise, the vacation will be worse than it is already.

Much love, Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment