Monday, June 6, 2011

060711

My oh my has this been a quick transition.
Lately, I've been staying up with Ryan every night to about .. 4 AM.
These past two nights I've been sleeping at 3, waking up around 8 AM.
Ugh, I'm going to have ugly bags under my eyes ;_____; but besides that,
I'm super excited to be on my flight to Hawaii in just about 24 days !
I'll be able to see my Ryan boo~ and my favorite cousins. heheh c:
Right now, I'm waiting for my hair to be completely dry so that I may attempt to use my hair curlers. ;___;
sigh, how do you curl the back ? I seriously do not get it. We'll get there one day .. hopefully.
I also need to shape up my legs. They're so ugly, errrrrrrrrrg .. T______________T
Oh! And there was this huge ass spider in my room .. yeah, can't find it. ;~;
Hopefully this summer, besides color guard, I'll be able to get into street dancing type dance. B)
yeeee~ I'm pretty much done. k bye~ Thanks for reading, strangers. If there are any.
I know that unni follows me >:) Hi unni ! <3 I miss you.

Much love, Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment