Friday, June 3, 2011

060311

It's summer time, and I've done nothing really. For my birthday, I went shopping with Stefanie at the Hillsdale mall, I got birthday wishes at home (Ryan sang to me over the phone, so cute~), had bubbotea, and went out to eat at applebee's for some awesome food. The next day, I ate out at Five Guys and watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean with daddy for my birthday. Afterwards, I went to Walmart with mom to get my new hair curlers which works like a charm~ I love them so much. And after midnight, I pretty much blew up the friendship I had with Kevin. We were arguing anyway about that stupid bitch he can't get over. Ryan woke up and stayed up to coach me through my sadness. I love him so much, I can't really explain it to anyone. He's my brave soldier and everything he does makes me happy. Thanks for everything, baby boo. <3
Much love, Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment