Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm officially happy.

It's been a while since I've blogged, but I think it's a good thing because it gives me a view of time frames. A few days ago, my family went to babysit my favorite cousins. For easter, we went to the Splash-O-Mania which was super duper fun! Afterwards, we went to a party where I got to spend time with my toddler cousin. She was the cutest baby ever!

Since we're on spring break, I went to see Daniel on Monday before he got sick :( But on Tuesday, I went with my dad to eat dinner at Weinershnitzel. We ate, then went to Jamba Juice because we were early for the movie. When we went in, this guy leaped to the register, waiting for our order and HOLY COWS how cute was he? SOOO CUTE! It was unbelievable! And I could've sworn he was checking me out~ heheh.
Afterwards, we went to watch This Means War. Uh ... BEST MOVIE EVER IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE! It starred Chris Pine and Tom Hardy as CIA Agents. Holy shit, how perfect is that?! Once the movie was over, I was completely shaking and screaming inside. I couldn't stop taking it all in! The movie was just beautifully amazing! GOSH DANG IT.

Anyways, Wednesday came by and Rosie came over in the evening. We had a movie marathon~
First we watched New York Minute. It skipped, so we decided to go for This Christmas. But before that, we went to Jack in the Box for some free churros and food! We watched This Christmas, then watched some K-Drama I told Rosie about since she's interested in SNSD's Yuri. We watched Fashion King for a while. It was about .. 1230AM when we finished. We then watched Just My Luck for Chris Pine. GAAAH!! CUTIE ALERT! Afterwards, we decided to go to bed. In the morning, it was about 1130AM. We watched John Tucker Must Die and now we're watching Aquamarine. Gah! I think this was the best sleepover ever since 2012 started! It was really fun! Afterwards, we'll be going to the mall to scout some boys out for Rosie~
Gaaaah, sometimes I miss being single. But when it comes to a great guy like Daniel, who could possibly be sad?

Anyways, I'll catch you guys again later! x Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment