Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last day of January.

I'm so excited that this slow January is over! February is coming up and I'm excited to announce that I'm a camp counselor with Rosie! YAYAYAYAYA~!! \(^ U ^)/ Plus, it's valentine's day and hopefully I'll be able to have a valentine this year because I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world! wooohoo! Hehe. I've also been to a great start of the new year. I've gotten all A's besides the C I will be improving with Friday's tests. I also got to pick my classes yesterday for Junior Year! Eek~ I'm so excited for Junior year. It'll be PERFECT! I'm taking American Studies which allows me to volunteer at my elementary school once a week. I'm also taking Environmental Studies AP, Math Analysis, Multimedia 2, and hopefully Psychology AP. Two advanced placement classes, and an art elective! Rosie and I decided that ASB's process for non-elects is pretty complicated, so as bummed as we are, we might not take it. This weekend, I'm also excited to bring Daniel over to our Chinese New Year dinner at Auntie Eileen's! My life is becoming more positive and I lalalooooove it~!

Catch you later, Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment