Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30, 2012.

Last week was pure bliss without any stress. It was all because of him .. he made me so happy throughout those 5 days, it was crazy. I had fallen so hard and I found myself thinking a bunch of things that I've never thought of about anyone before. I found out that his name was Jonathan. I was extremely ecstatic that he trusted me so much with his name. Now, that's all that runs through my brain.

But of course, after a nice week there is always something that stops it. Saturday, early in the morning, he had brought up the realities. These realities I had already known .. but I guess we all need a reality check once in a while. I still believe that we could one day meet each other, but because he doesn't believe that himself .. it sort of tears me apart. I really hope that he'll one day think about it and believe that there is some kind of hope in this world. Will he be willing to wait for me though?

"I wont let you go and now you know I've been crazy for you all this time." 

No comments:

Post a Comment